Preschool 3-day (school year) $4,430
Preschool 4-day (school year) $5,900
Preschool 5-day (school year) $7,380
Elementary School (K-6) $7,530
Middle School (Grades 7-8) $8,900
High School (Grades 9-11) $11,100
High School (Grade 12) $11,300
- The non-refundable registration fee for all students is $350 and is not included in the tuition listed above.
- Senior graduation fee is included in tuition.
- In addition to the tuition listed above, all returning student registrations received after the February 1, 2017, deadline will be charged a $150 late fee.
Financial Aid (FACTS)
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for Our Lady of the Elms School for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year. All Elms families must enroll with FACTS for tuition payment options/plans. Families must register with FACTS even if the family is not completing a financial aid application. For families with students going into grade nine, you must apply for financial aid and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by Friday, December 16, 2016. All other families must complete the application process by December 31, 2016. Applicants can apply online by clicking the FACTS link. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your most recent W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to 866.315.9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.