See what parents and students are saying about the elms:
Students Wishing to Transfer to The Elms
Request an information package containing application materials.
Schedule a shadow day to see how it “feels” to be an Elms student.
Complete and submit the admission application along with copies of your report cards and standardized test scores for the last two academic years. Download our application.
If you are an international student, please contact Melanie Drouin for instructions on how to apply.
Applicants for Fall Enrollment as 9th Grader
- Request an information package containing application materials.
- Join us for an Open House to meet our faculty and administration.
- Schedule a Shadow Day visit to see how it “feels” to be an Elms student.
- Students attending a Diocese of Cleveland elementary or middle school, will receive their applications in January.
- Students who attend a public or private school (non-diocese) may download our application and submit it along with academic records and testing scores.