Fall Sports Recap
Coaches: Tom McKinney assisted by Rick Zivsak
- Erin Wagner '18 shot a 39 against Saint Vincent Saint Mary which was her personal best in all four years of competing on the varsity golf team at the Elms.
- Nora Leslie '20 shot her personal best of 56 .
- Kathryn Burns '19 hit a huge milestone shooting a personal best of 50 against Saint Vincent Saint Mary.
- Elms team as a team shot 192 against Saint Vincent Saint Mary which is the best in Elms School history.
Coaches: Walt Jacoby assisted by Kayla Pearson
- Elms had a very tough schedule, facing many division I teams such as Solon, Rocky River, and Perry. Although the record shows 5-13 the Elms competed very competitively losing most matches 3-2.
- Elms doubles team Stefanie Wyszkowski '18 and Natalie Kirk '18 made it to states making history as the first pair to ever make it to states.
- Natalie and Stefanie finished in the top eight, second team all-state.
- JV and middle school teams continue to grow.
- The United States Tennis Association (USTA) selected the Elms to receive $10,000 in USTA Facility Funding. This award was used to complete the resurfacing of the school's six existing tennis courts.
Coaches: Charlie Van Riper assisted by Alec Culbertson
- Elms soccer team grew in numbers this year with a 21 student athletes competing on the team which is the most the team has seen in five years.
- Hosted sectional tournament game at the Elms Athletic Complex against Waynedale.
- Renee Coffman '18, Audrey Holcomb '18 and Megan Hamilton '18 were all voted to play in the all-star game.
- Holcomb was awarded First Team All-District and Tri-County League First Team. Both awards being a culmination of her stats and being voted on by coaches from other teams.
Coaches: William Gill assisted by Lindsay Fullerman
- Added a JV team this year.
- New head coach.