How to Apply
At Our Lady of the Elms, we realize that the application process can sometimes be overwhelming. Our admissions director is here to guide you through the process and is happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have along the way. We realize that the forms, deadlines, interviews, and tours seem endless, but our aim is to get to know your family as you learn more about who we are. As you complete the application, enjoy the process of telling us about your family and daughter.
Steps in Admissions
- Contact our Director of Admissions
- Attend an Open House
- Take a Placement Test
- Schedule a Shadow Day to experience a typical day at the Elms
- Submit an Application
Students Wishing to Transfer to The Elms
Request an information package containing application materials.
Schedule a shadow day to see how it “feels” to be an Elms student.
Complete and submit the admission application along with copies of your report cards and standardized test scores for the last two academic years. Download our application.
If you are an international student, please contact Melanie Drouin for instructions on how to apply.
Applicants for Grade 9 Fall Enrollment
- Request an information package containing application materials.
- Join us for an Open House to meet our faculty and administration.
- Schedule a Shadow Day visit to see how it “feels” to be an Elms student.
- Students attending a Diocese of Cleveland elementary or middle school, will receive their applications in January.
- Students who attend a public or private school (non-diocese) may download our application and submit it along with academic records and testing scores.