Tuition, Financial Aid & Scholarships
All-girls schools instill confidence, foster academic excellence, enhance aspirations and encourage engagement in the classroom and extracurricular activities. The Elms' curriculum, and teaching and learning strategies are designed to capitalize on the strengths of girls, allowing them to find the courage to be themselves, explore new ideas, discover new interests and grow as young women.
Our Class of 2018, comprised of 24 young women, were accepted into 66 different colleges and universities. Eighty-three percent of the seniors earned scholarships and honors totaling more than $4.4 million. Collectively, our seniors contributed an impressive 3,500 hours of service.
Pre-School 3-day (school year) $4,500
Pre-School 5-day (school year) $7,500
Elementary School (K-6) $7,600
Middle School (Grades 7-8) $9,000
High School (Grades 9-11) $11,600
High School (Grade 12) $11,800
- The non-refundable registration fee for all students is $350 and is not included in the tuition listed above.
- Senior graduation fee is included in tuition.
- In addition to the tuition listed above, all returning student registrations received after the February 15, 2019, deadline will be charged a $150 late fee.
Financial Aid (FACTS)
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for Our Lady of the Elms for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year. All families receiving financial aid and scholarship support must complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Application in order to continue receiving support for next school year. Applicants can apply online by clicking the FACTS link. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your most recent W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to (866) 315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at (866) 441-4637.
Our Lady of the Elms recognizes both academic merit and financial need in awarding scholarships, depending on our funder's wishes. Assistance is available for students in Grades K-12. For more information about these scholarships, contact Melanie Drouin at (330) 867-0918.
In addition, a limited number of privately funded scholarships which have been established in honor or in memory of Elms alumnae, faculty and administration become available each year to incoming and rising Ninth Graders.