Preschool 3-day (school year) $4,500
Preschool 4-day (school year) $6,000
Preschool 5-day (school year) $7,500
Elementary School (K-6) $7,600
Middle School (Grades 7-8) $9,000
High School (Grades 9-11) $11,600
High School (Grade 12) $11,800
- The non-refundable registration fee for all students is $350 and is not included in the tuition listed above.
- Senior graduation fee is included in tuition.
- In addition to the tuition listed above, all returning student registrations received after the February 15, 2018, deadline will be charged a $150 late fee.
Financial Aid (FACTS)
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for Our Lady of the Elms School for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year. All families receiving financial aid and scholarship support must complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Application in order to continue receiving support for next school year. The deadline for completing this information was December 31, 2017, but we have extended the completion date for our families to January 31, 2018. Applicants can apply online by clicking the FACTS link. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your most recent W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to 866.315.9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
Our Lady of the Elms recognizes both academic merit and financial need in awarding scholarships, depending on our funder's wishes. Assistance is available for students in grades K-12. For more information about these scholarships, contact Melanie Drouin at 330.867.0918.
In addition, a limited number of privately funded scholarships which have been established in honor or in memory of Elms alumnae, faculty, and administration become available each year to incoming 9th graders as well as rising 9th graders from the Elms middle school.